For the white part of the cover, I used a white crib sheet, but I think I should've used a different fabric because it's soooooooo wrinkly. No matter how much I iron it, the wrinkles remain. Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with the cover, especially since I made it without using a pattern. Oh, and it's reversible. The other side is just the Vintage Desktop fabric.
I used two layers of batting for this project.
I recently ordered these sewing clips, and I LOVE using them!
I added a "license plate" to the back of the caravan. I used bias tape to finish off the bottom and to sew the liner and outside together.
My caravan sewing machine cover has a handle, pennant banner, a door, windows, and wheels.
Now my Brother sewing machine is protected from dust bunnies, and I think he's warm and cozy in there, too!